We respect your privacy, and there’s nothing I take more seriously
1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
2. Personal information collected may include, but not be limited to: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, etc. Users may refuse to provide personal information, except that such refusal may prevent them from utilising some or all of the services provided on the site.
Use of Information
4. Copies of correspondence sent from the web site, that may contain personal information, are
stored as archives for record-keeping and back-up purposes only.
5. We may from time to time, use your personal information to contact you about: important changes to our services, planned service outages, any communication necessary for the provision of agreed services to you, and promotional materials if you have consented to receiving them.
Collecting information on Registered members
6. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional
information to us as detailed below.
7. Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email
address, address, telephone numbers, and option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
Credit Card Details
8. Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payments and will be deleted once
payment is processed.
9. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for
which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we
have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against
anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or
property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
10. We may disclose personal information in compliance with a court order, cooperation with criminal investigations, other situations in which we reasonably believe disclosure is required to comply with laws, and to prevent or minimise harm to personal or public safety.
11. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that
circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet
your request for goods or services.
12. From time to time, we may need to transfer your information to overseas entities that are not subject to same level of privacy protections as Australia. Reasons for this may include: backup storage, and provision of services by third parties. When this is required, we will notify you and obtain consent for this transfer.
13. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
14. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your
transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
15. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your
Links to external websites
16. Our websites may contain hyperlinks to websites not controlled by us. We cannot and do not
provide assurances of privacy and information security related to such websites.
Collecting Information from Users
17. IP Addresses Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site. Users may choose to disable cookies, but this may result in loss of some or all of the site’s functionality.
19. Applets Applets are small programs embedded within web pages to provide interactivity that is not able to be facilitated by standard HTML code. Some applets may collect limited information about you (such as computer hardware and software parameters) in order to provide interactive capability and content.
20. Non-personal Information Certain non-personal information may also be collected by the site. This may include: browser name, the type of computer and technical information about a user’s means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilised and other similar information. This information is used to customise the user’s experience of our site, and to assist in managing the site and its supporting infrastructure.
21. Some of the ads may be served by Google. Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to
serve ads to users based on their visit to our site and other sites on the Internet. DART uses
Access to Information
22. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold
about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us using the details on our website, to have the information corrected.
23. Registered users can access their information by logging into the website and viewing their
24. Our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect
the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to
Your acceptance of these terms
26. By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Problems or questions
Post: Suite 12, First Floor, 495 Dean St., CML Building, Albury
28. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the
Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site: http://www.privacy.gov.au/
STUDIO OPERATION HOURS
Mon – Fri
7:00am – 7:00pm
MAT CLASS TIMETABLE
Mon – 9:15am and 5:30pm
Tue – 9:30am
Wed – 12:15pm and 5:15pm
Friday – 7:00am and 9:15am
GROUP STUDIO EQUIPMENT TIMETABLE
Mon – 6:30pm
Wed – 6:15pm
Thursday – 9:00am
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!