Explore How Your Body MovesExperience The ThinkPilates Difference
The difference is that Kim tailors a program for you and your goals, no matter your age or previous exercise experience.
Assess your injuries and determine your capabilities
Introduce you to the fundamentals of Pilates
Create a personalised pathway to achieve your goals
Depending on your goals, level of understanding and any conditions you may have, there is now a choice to be made; private sessions or group classes, in either a studio or mat environment.
Take a look below to see what classes or sessions work for you and your budget.
STUDIO PRIVATE INITIAL CONSULTATION
- Your Pilates Journey starts here with an initial consultation.
- One On One with Kim
- A highly personalised and tailored approach to your movement education. Great for focusing on specific needs and goals.
$85 – Single Private Session
$400 – 5 Private Sessions
$750 – 10 Private Sessions
Semi PrivateStudio Session
- Capped at 3 to 4 Participants
- For the client that wants some autonomy with guidance from Kim and loves working out with friends, family or in a small group environment.
$50 – Single Semi-Private Session
$240 – 5 Semi-Private Sessions
$450 – 10 Semi-Private Sessions
Mat ClassesGroup Sessions
- No more than 9 Participants
- Mat classes are an amazing addition to your Pilates routine, they complement studio sessions and can be incredibly invigorating.
$27 – Casual Pass
$220 – 9 Mat Sessions
$355 – 18 Mat Sessions
I am a keen road bike rider which encourages a bad posture, Kim has taught me pilates tricks to correct this on the bike. Due to better core strength my performance on the bike has improved as has my swimming.I strongly encourage my patients to take up pilates. Thanks Kim on many fronts! Also… did I mention it was fun?
STUDIO OPERATION HOURS
Mon – Fri
7:00am – 7:00pm
MAT CLASS TIMETABLE
Mon – 9:15am and 5:30pm
Tue – 9:15am
Wed – 12:15pm and 5:15pm
Friday – 7:00am and 9:15am
GROUP STUDIO EQUIPMENT TIMETABLE
Mon – 6:30pm
Wed – 6:15pm
Thursday – 9:00am
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!